The benefits of PRP Injections for Hair Loss can include:
• PREVENT & slow down the rate of hair loss, thinning, hair shedding & hair fall.
• REGROW thinning hair thicker, fuller and healthier without relying on daily drugs or daily chemicals.
• BOOST the health & condition of the scalp naturally without harsh chemicals or drugs.
• PREPARE the scalp and skin for the stress of surgery
• ACCELERATE the recovery of the scalp and skin after surgery or a hair transplant.
• PROMOTE collagen levels
• IMPROVE the elasticity of your skin and scalp. Ideal for clients planning a hair transplant as it can assist the surgeon in yielding more hair transplant grafts.
PRP Injections for Hair Loss Treatments are very popular with both Men & Women because:
• PRP is a NATURAL Hair Loss Treatment– PRP Injections do not require any daily hair loss drugs or daily hair loss chemicals to be used.
• PRP is a PROVEN Hair Loss Treatment– PRP Injections can help Men & Women to slow down the amount & speed of their hair loss. For many people, PRP can help to stimulate the growth of thicker & healthier hair.
• PRP is an ORGANIC Hair Loss Treatment– PRP Injections sources the growth factors in a person’s own blood. No Daily Hair Loss Drugs or Hair Loss Foams or Lotions are involved with this hair loss treatment.
“I have been relying on Great Directions for more than 2 years. I first met Scott Moore in 2012 at the Edgecliff Hair Clinic. I was originally interested in a hair transplant, I thought a transplant was a permanent hair loss treatment. Scott thoroughly educated me on my hair loss, my treatment options & the results that we can aim for. At the time, I also visited 4 other hair loss clinics & hair transplant places, Scott was the only person to recommend against doing a hair transplant. He wanted me to try to stop my thinning and hair loss, because he explained if I did a transplant the result would be bad. All the other hair transplant places said I could do a hair transplant. Scott showed me heaps of patient photos to educate me on his reasoning. A friend recently told me he went to another hair transplant office, and they were saying bad things about Great Directions and Scott Moore, therefore I am writing this reference for Scott & Great Directions because he was the only one I felt I could trust.” From David, a Great Directions Hair Loss Patient from Sydney. He initially started with finasteride to treat his hair loss, then after experiencing sexual side effects to the finasteride, the patient opted to receive PRP Injections for his hair loss. He commenced PRP Injections in early 2013 and has continued receiving PRP treatments up to the present day (as of November 2014)
“Hi Scott, Thank you for convincing me that the PRP treatments with Great Directions were far more comfortable & thorough than the PRP treatments that I had previously received by another hair loss clinic. I received three PRP treatments with the previous clinic, and since joining Great Directions I have received 4 additional PRP treatments. My hair feels healthier and stronger with the Great Directions method, with the other place I never achieved results like I have with your company. Also the staff are amazing, especially Nikki!” From Daniel, a Great Directions Hair Loss Patient from Sydney. Daniel had received 3 x PRP treatments with another clinic, however the patient’s friend suggested he come to Great Directions and try 1 x PRP with us. After the 90min PRP treatment, Daniel purchased a 12mth PRP Package with Great Directions.
“I had previously been with (hair loss clinic name suppressed) for 3 years. I thought there was only finasteride and minoxidil available to treat my hair loss. I am so happy with PRP, I am recently married and want to start having children! I was very worried about taking finasteride at the same time. I stopped taking the tablets in May 2013 and replaced them with PRP hair sessions. I just had my 1 year review and my hair is thicker thanks to Scott and Mark at Great Directions.” From Lance, a Great Directions Hair Loss Patient from Melbourne. This hair loss patient opted to receive PRP Injections for his hair loss because he wanted to stop taking finasteride. He commenced PRP Injections in early 2013 and has continued receiving PRP treatments up to the present day (as of October 2014)
“PRP has helped me regrow my hair back. The Melbourne Nurse seemed genuinely passionate about PRP treatments and my results prove it. Thanks Mark and Annalyn. “ From Mohamed, a Great Directions Hair Loss Patient from Melbourne. When we first met with this patient, he requested help to make his hair thicker for an upcoming wedding (5mths). He received 6 x initial PRP treatments over a 4 month period. He commenced PRP Injections in early March 2014 and has continued receiving PRP treatments up to the present day (as of November 2014)