PRP is the abbreviation of a medical procedure known as Platelet Rich Plasma.
PRP Platelet Rich Plasma is sourced from your blood supply. Within your blood you have:
• RED BLOOD CELLS (carry oxygen)
• WHITE BLOOD CELLS (fights diseases and infection)
• PLATELETS (repairs damage and injuries)
• PLASMA (contains water and nutrients)
A small amount of blood is extracted from the patient, the blood is then placed into a centrifuge. This results in the red and white cells separating from the platelets and the plasma of the blood. Therefore creating a liquid that is known as PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma. PRP is a concentration of your body’s own platelets (to repair damage) and plasma (nutrients).
• 4 x Initial Treatments are required (spaced 1-4 weeks apart)
After completing more than 17,000 x PRP Hair Treatments, patients who complete the initial 4 x treatments and followed our pre-treatment recommendations stated that they started to experience the following benefits:
• REDUCTION in the amount of hair fall/shedding.
• REGROWTH of thicker hair (early stages)
• NOTICEABLE IMPROVEMENTS to the health of the scalp
• NEW HAIR GROWTH from dormant hair follicles
► OPTION 1: Prevent + Maintain: PRP treatments every 2-4 months
► OPTION 2: Regrow + Thicken: PRP treatments every 1-2 months
As a guide, in your first 12mths plan to do a minimum of 8 x PRP Treatments.
• At Great Directions, we only perform PRP treatments, this allows us to purchase our supplies in bulk from our suppliers and they provide us with cheaper prices.
• That is why we provide substantial discounts when a patient selects one of our PRE-PAID packages.
• Please remember, all clients are covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee – click here for details.
• We offer 1 x free initial consultation to new patients – you can request one by clicking here