As the 1st Australian Hair Loss + Hair Regrowth Clinic to successfully complete 19,000+ PRP Hair Regrowth treatments, we have been able to enhance and fine-tune our PRP for Hair Regrowth treatments to ensure they are successful. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 100% Money Back PRP Hair Regrowth Guarantee.
If after receiving PRP Hair Loss treatments with Great Directions (as per all of our recommendations for 12 continuous months), and patients do NOT experience ANY of the below benefits, then patients are entitled to request a 100% refund the money paid to Great Directions for PRP Hair Loss Treatments.
• PREVENT & slow down the rate of hair loss, thinning, hair shedding & hair fall.
• REGROW thinning hair thicker, fuller and healthier without relying on daily drugs or daily chemicals.
• BOOST the health & condition of the scalp naturally without harsh chemicals or drugs (eg oily or dry scalp conditions)
• ACTIVATE the regrowth of dormant hair follicles by encouraging the growth phase of your hair (anagen phase)
• REDUCE the requirement to take daily tablets & drugs to treat your hair loss.
To be eligible for our 100% Money Back Guarantee, patients must:
• Receive our PRP treatments and follow all of our recommendations for 12 continuous months.
• “recommendations” means the patient must follow “all” of our instructions and recommendations which include: Treatment Timings, Pre + Post Treatment Instructions, Hair + Scalp Care Instructions, Nutritional Instructions.
• disclose to us any medical condition as this may alter our recommendations and instructions depending on the condition the patient has been diagnosed with.
• disclose to us if they intend to start/end/alter the consumption or usage of any hair loss treatment including but not limited to finasteride/dutasteride, saw palmetto, minoxidil/loniten, LLLT, skin needling, hair transplantation, scalp micropigmentation etc.
• if directed by us to seek a full blood test – the patient must comply with this instruction and supply the results of the test before the commencement of their next PRP treatment.