Aloe Vera and Dandruff = Your Scalp will LOVE IT!
Your scalp is like the rest of the skin on your body, it needs a healthy balance of vitamins, anti-inflammation, anti-septic & amino acids (AND MORE). The nutrients found in Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel are amazing & because it is NATURALLY derived nutrients, our skin cells respond brilliantly to aloe vera gel.
Aloe Vera’s nutritional breakdown includes::
• Vitamins: A, C, E, (which are antioxidants) B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid B9
• Antioxidants help to destroy free radicals!
• The Vitamin B group help to reduce stress (cortisol) and increase energy in your body
• Minerals: such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, sodium, zinc, iron, selenium (also an antioxidant) and potassium
• Amino Acids: 20 of the 22 human required amino acids, which is 7 of the 8 essential amino acids!
• Anthraquinones: 12 Anthraquinones compounds which are commonly called “Laxatives” and also help as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals
• Fatty Acids: 4 plant based fatty acids that all have anti-inflammatory actions, and one named Lupeol that has anti-septic and analgesic properties
• Hormones: 2 called Auxins and Gibberellins that help in wound healing of new tissue and have anti-inflammatory properties.
• Polysaccharides; which help to boost the immune system and reduce inflammation
• Salicylic acid: an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial substance
• Lignin: used in topical substances to enhance penetrative effects of ingredients into the skin
• Saponins: the soapy substance you can see when you break Aloe Vera plants, has cleansing and antiseptic properties.
Applications for your Hair & Scalp:
After washing your hair with shampoo & conditioner, apply a serving of our certified organic Aloe Vera Gel and massage it thoroughly into your scalp and through to the hair ends. Leave it in for a minimum 1 hr (ideally over night!) and rinse off with warm water (not too hot!) and do not use shampoo to wash it off!
Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel Prices!