Diet and Hair Loss
Remember, to grow a hair you need:
1. Hair Follicle (without a hair follicle it is impossible to grow a hair strand)
2. Healthy Skin (this is like the soil for a plant!)
3. The right Amount of Blood Supply (QUANTITY of blood supply)
4. The right Quality of Blood Supply (NUTRIENT RICH blood supply)
Your hair follicle relies on the NUTRIENTS from the food and drink that you consume to produce a hair strand.
Pills, Potions & Powders?
If you have a deficiency in any of the elements listed above, before you run off an purchase pills, potions or powders….. The best (and cheapest) way to consume the above elements, is via a balanced diet of fresh fruit, fresh vegetables and lean meat and fish. For example, a vitamin C tablet will give you vitamin C, but an orange gives you vitamin a, vitamin b & vitamin c, calcium, copper and potastium, fibre, energy Therefore consuming your vitamin C from fresh oranges is healthier and better for your body.
To grow a strand of hair requires BLOOD SUPPLY. To stimulate hair growth requires an increase in blood supply to your hair follicles. Within your blood, there needs to be a healthy combination of minerals, proteins, vitamins and amino acids in order to make keratin. Keratin is what your hair strands are made of. Therefore, to stimulate the regrowth of thicker hair requires;
1. QUANTITY of blood supply that your hair follicles receive,
2. and, QUALITY in the form of proteins, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.