Face + Skin by Great Directions Review
Another Face + Skin by Great Directions Review
The patient had an assessment with Scott Moore & Jasmine Scheerer to discuss the concerns that they have with their skin & a history of what they have tried. This client identified that they had oily skin that was prone to break outs & blackheads. His goals were to:
1. Reduce pimples & breakouts
2. Reduce the dark circles under his eyes
3. The patient requested to have NO down time following the treatment. He did not want to have any downtime post treatment.[space height=”10″]
Another Great Directions Review
What treatments were recommended?
30min Infrared Sauna Detox Treatment
– This sauna treatment is similar to a traditional sauna, except instead of heating the air which then heats your body, safe infrared rays are used to warm the body from the inside to outside.
– An infrared detox sauna has shown to increase the amount of sweat produced in a 30min treatment, when compared to a regular hot rock sauna. Pimples and blackheads = congestion and clogged pores. Sweating is a great way for your skin to “unclog” and “decongest”. When your skin sweats, it helps to expire anything that is clogging your pores.
– The infrared sauna treatment can help the skin to sweat out toxins & impurities that are building up in the skin. It will also help to remove clogged pored & black heads.
– An added benefit of a 30min Infrared Sauna Treatment is that you can burn up to 600 calories – therefore assisting with weight loss & fluid retention.[space height=”5″]
45min Clearing Facial
– This facial treatment incorporates steam therapy, cleanse, double exfoliation, use of a decongestant cleanser & a skin rejuvenating certified organic mask to complete the clearing facial treatment.
– The double exfoliation helps to remove excess dead skin whilst the action used to exfoliate the skin promotes blood flow to the area.
– The decongestant helps to dissolve any remaining black heads & congestion.
– The certified organic skin rejuvenating mask enhances blood flow, collagen production, plumps up wrinkles & helps to tighten skin. The added blood supply can help to repair the wounds created by the pimples & breakouts.[space height=”5″]
30min LED Light Therapy
– LED Light Therapy is not a laser or an IPL treatment. It does not have ANY down time at all.
– LED Light Therapy using the Biotherapeutic LED System has 4 x Colours that can assist in improving the health of the skin.
– We applied Green Light to help reduce hyperpigmentation & to reduce the redness in the pimples & breakouts.
– We also used the Yellow Light to promote the lymphatic system, this will help to reduce inflammation in the skin & further promote circulation & also collagen levels.