Hair Regrowth vs Grow New Hair vs Grow More Hair
Get the facts on the difference between Hair Regrowth and Grow New Hair and Grow More Hair
The hair loss industry can be confusing and misleading at times. We asked 95 people to define HAIR REGROWTH.
• We asked 95 people to define their understanding of the word HAIR REGROWTH as if it was in a hair loss treatment advertisement.
• 100% of them said the word “HAIR REGROWTH” meant to them that the promoted hair loss treatment would help them to “Regrow Hair that you have lost”
The same 95 people were asked to define the meaning of the phrase “GROW NEW HAIR“
• 100% of them said the phrase “GROW NEW HAIR” meant that the promoted hair loss treatment would grow NEW hair which meant that a person would expect to have NEW hair growing in an area that they are not currently growing hair in.
The same 95 people were asked to define the meaning of the phrase “GROW MORE HAIR“
• 100% of them said the phrase “GROW MORE HAIR” meant that the promoted hair loss treatment would grow MORE hair which meant that a person would expect to have MORE hair growing in an area if they received the promoted hair loss treatment
Get the facts on Grow New Hair
• The only MEDICALLY and SCIENTIFICALLY proven way to GROW NEW HAIR is a hair transplant. Therefore, unless the hair loss clinic is promoting a hair transplant, they should NOT be using the term GROW NEW HAIR
Get the facts on Grow More Hair
• The number of TOTAL HAIRS that a person has is pre-determined at birth. Therefore it is technically impossible to Grow More Hair.
• It is possible to GROW MORE NEW HAIR ….. in an area that you are not growing hair presently, however only a hair transplant can do that.
Get the facts on Hair Regrowth
• This word is commonly used by NON-HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINICS.
• The “industry” meaning of the word Hair Regrowth is different to the survey results we listed above.
• After all, if a hair transplant is the only way to REGROW hair that you have lost (as in regrow hair in areas that are bald), and if the clinics that use that word do not do hair transplants – then it is very confusing to many hair loss patients.
• The industry meaning of the word Hair Regrowth is to “REGROW YOUR THINNING HAIR THICKER” or to STIMULATE the regrowth of hair from follicles in the resting phase (aka dormant phase or telogen phase).
• Finasteride is medical prescription tablet that can help to promote HAIR REGROWTH, however it needs to be consumed for 6-12mths before working, and can have drug related side effect (eg sexual side effects and possible pregnancy concerns) – consult a medical practitioner before deciding if finasteride is suitable for you.
• Minoxidil is a topical medication that can promote HAIR REGROWTH, however it needs to be consumed for 4-6mths before working, and it also can have scalp iritation and dandruff side effects.
• PRP is a Drug and Chemical Free Hair Loss Treatment that is made from a person’s own blood supply. PRP for Hair Loss requires approx 4-8 treatments per year. PRP for Hair Loss requires no daily drugs, no daily chemicals or foams & is made 100% from your own blood supply. PRP for Hair Loss starts working within 4-6 weeks and results continue to develop over the next 12 months. Have a look at the results these patients have been able to achieve with PRP for Hair Loss treatments at Great Directions.
Get the facts on Guaranteed PRP for Hair Loss Treatments at Australia’s 1st Hair Loss Clinic to perform more than 10,000 PRP for Hair Loss Treatments.