PRP is the abbreviation of a medical procedure known as Platelet Rich Plasma.
PRP Platelet Rich Plasma is sourced from your blood supply. Within your blood you have:
• RED BLOOD CELLS (carry oxygen)
• WHITE BLOOD CELLS (fights diseases and infection)
• PLATELETS (repairs damage and injuries)
• PLASMA (contains water and nutrients)
A very amount of blood is safely collected from the patient, like a regular blood test. The blood sample is then processed in a centrifuge and the red and white cells separate from the platelets and the plasma of the blood. The yellow liquid that is formed is concernetration of healing platelets and nutrient rich plasma.
PRP for Hair Regrowth is a powerful and natural hair loss treatment that does not require daily drugs or chemical lotions or foams.
By creating a controlled injury on the scalp (skin) during a PRP for Hair Regrowth Treatment, this will signal the body to send PLATELETS and PLASMA to the area, to repair the injured cells. Adding additional PRP increases the amount of repairing cells (platelets) and nutrients (plasma) in the hair loss region. This exposes the skin cells and the hair follicles to large amounts of healing platelets and nutrient rich plasma. PRP can assist with preventing further hair loss and regrowing your thinning hair thicker, fuller and healthier.
As the 1st Australian Hair Loss + Hair Regrowth Clinic to successfully complete 10,000+ PRP for Hair Regrowth treatments, we have been able to enhance and fine-tune our PRP for Hair Regrowth treatments to ensure they are successful. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee with our PRP for Hair Regrowth treatments.
•The patient must receive at least 12 continuous months of PRP treatments as per our recommendations.
• PREVENT & slow down the rate of hair loss, thinning, hair shedding & hair fall.
• REGROW thinning hair thicker, fuller and healthier without relying on daily drugs or daily chemicals.
• BOOST the health & condition of the scalp naturally without harsh chemicals or drugs (eg oily or dry scalp conditions)
• ACTIVATE the regrowth of dormant hair follicles by encouraging the growth phase of your hair (anagen phase)
• REDUCE the requirement to take daily tablets & drugs to treat your hair loss.
• Commencing PRP Treatments: 4 x Treatments (1-4 weeks apart)
• After the Initial 4 x Treatments – 1 x Treatment (2-3 months apart)
• Therefore – allow for a minimum of 8 x PRP Treatments over 12 months