Hair Transplant vs PRP for Hair Loss Treatments
What is the best hair loss treatment when comparing a Hair Transplant vs PRP for Hair Loss Treatments?
Short Answer: They are both completely different hair loss treatments that offer completely DIFFERENT results or outcomes.
Detailed Answer: A Hair Transplant is a medical procedure that involves sourcing hair from the sides or back of the scalp, and transplanting or relocating them to area’s of the scalp that are not presently growing a strand of hair. Once the hair follicle has been transplanted, it will not grow back in its original area, because the follicle has been MOVED to another area of the scalp. Basically a hair transplant REPLACES hair that has been lost by MOVING it from one area of the scalp to another.
PRP for Hair Loss Treatments are very different to a hair transplant because it DOES NOT replicate the same results a hair transplant can achieve. PRP can not REPLACE hair that has been lost, because the only treatment that can do that is a hair transplant. PRP does however, offer results that a hair transplant can not offer as well, PRP can assist with:
• PREVENT & slow down the rate of hair loss, thinning, hair shedding & hair fall.
• REGROW thinning hair thicker, fuller and healthier without relying on daily drugs or daily chemicals.
• BOOST the health & condition of the scalp naturally without harsh chemicals or drugs (eg oily or dry scalp conditions)
• ACTIVATE the regrowth of dormant hair follicles by encouraging the growth phase of your hair (anagen phase)
• REDUCE the requirement to take daily tablets & drugs to treat your hair loss.
A Hair Transplant Procedure can NOT deliver any of the benefits that can be achieved with PRP for Hair Loss Treatments.
For more information about whether PRP or Hair Transplanation is suitable for you, please request a free hair loss consultation – click here
This hair loss blog was written by Scott Moore from Great Directions Australia