The Aloe Vera plant is considered to be a medicinal plant due to its numerous benefits that it delivers to our cells. The Aloe Vera plant has been used for centuries to boost the health of our skin because it is packed full of vitamins and nutrients that can assist in promoting the health of your skin cells and also your hair!
At Great Directions, we have received HUNDREDS of reviews from happy clients who have used our Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel. Patients have found our Aloe Vera Gel helped them with:
- Hair Breakage: Aloe Vera Gel contains saponins which bonds with your hair to help make hair stronger and less prone to breakage.
- Dandruff: Aloe Vera Gel contains anti-fungal, anti-septic, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which explains why Aloe Vera Gel may assist in reducing the symptoms of dandruff.
- Promotes Faster Hair Growth: Aloe Vera Gel contains all of the amino acids that our bodies requires to make Keratin (keratin is what our hair is made of!). Aloe Vera Gel also promotes blood supply to our hair follicles
- Hair Feels Thicker: Aloe Vera Gel helps the body to make stronger hair because it boosts blood supply to the hair follicle which encourages the growth of thicker and stronger hair.
- Less Scalp Iritation: Aloe Vera Gel contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce negative inflammation
Get the facts about our Aloe Vera Gel
Our Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel contains 75 varying elements that have been proven to benefit the human body in one way or another!
- Vitamins: A, C, E, (which are antioxidants) B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid B9
- Antioxidants help to destroy free radicals!
- Minerals: such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, sodium, zinc, iron, selenium (also an antioxidant) and potassium
- Amino Acids: 20 of the 22 human required amino acids, amino acids are considered the building blocks for protein to work
- Fatty Acids: 4 plant based fatty acids that all have anti-inflammatory actions, and one named Lupeol that has anti-septic and analgesic properties
- Hormones: 2 called Auxins and Gibberellins that help in wound healing of new tissue and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Polysaccharides: which help to boost the immune system and reduce inflammation
- Salicylic acid: an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial substance
- Lignin: used in topical substances to enhance penetrative effects of ingredients into the skin
- Saponins: the soapy substance you can see when you break Aloe Vera plants, has cleansing and antiseptic properties.
- Anti-viral, Anti-fungal, Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Septic Properties
Our Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel is an excellent and natural way to thoroughly cleanse and moisturise your hair and scalp. Follow the below instructions daily (ideally at the end of the day / prior to bed time):
- Firmly Massage 1-2 Teaspoons of our Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel to your hair and scalp. It may be useful to use a comb to ensure the Aloe Vera Gel is applied to all of your hair. This should be done BEFORE entering the shower.
- Rinse in the shower with warm water. Massage the scalp whilst you are rinsing it, this will help any dry skin to be dislodged.
- Nu-Comb your hair and scalp whilst still in the shower
- Dry your hair and scalp – only towel dry it until it is not dripping wet. You still want the area to be moist/damp.
- Firmly Massage 1-2 Teaspoons of our Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel to your hair and scalp. It may be useful to use a comb to ensure the Aloe Vera Gel is applied to all of your hair.
- Leave In overnight and allow all of the nutritional benefits soak into your hair and scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly in the shower with warm water.
Our Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel is an excellent and natural way to boost the health of your face/skin and can provide anti-aging benefits due to its potent properties. Follow the below instructions daily (ideally at the end of the day / prior to bed time):
- Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water
- Cleanse your face with a gentle face cleanser
- Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water
- Exfoliate your face
- Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water then pat dry with a towel.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel: apply 1-2 teaspoons of our Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel to your face and neck rather quickly. Avoid the delicate eye area. Massage the gel firmly into area’s such as breakouts, dry skin, blackheads or inflamed/itchy skin.
- Wipe away the Aloe Gel after 2-3 mins with a dry towel
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel: apply 1-2 teaspoons of our Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel to your face and neck rather quickly. Avoid the delicate eye area. Massage the gel firmly into area’s such as breakouts, dry skin, blackheads or inflamed/itchy skin. You may feel a tingling sensation, this is your blood rushing to the area, this is a good thing, you can use a hair-dryer on COLD setting if the tingling becomes too intense.
- Leave the Aloe Vera Gel on your face/skin for a minimum 1 hour (or ideally over night)
- Rinse your face with Luke-Warm water
Aloe Vera Gel Prices
Below are our current Aloe Vera Gel prices and bundles:
- Each 250mL Bottle = $30 each – Click Here
- Buy 3 + Get 1 Free (Save $40)
- Buy 5 + Get 3 Free (Save $120)
The Great Directions Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel is exclusively available to purchase from:
- Online via our Secure Online Shopping Cart – Click Here
- Melbourne Clinic at 131/1 Queens Road Melbourne 3004 – Phone: (03) 9988 0888
- Sydney Clinic at 147 William Street, Woolloomooloo 2011 – Phone: (02) 9191 0390