Organic Aloe Vera Gel contains:
Our Organic Aloe Vera Gel is full of 75 different substances that are thought to be useful to humans, the main ones are:
• Vitamins: A, C, E, (which are antioxidants) B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid B9
• Antioxidants help to destroy free radicals!
• The Vitamin B group help to reduce stress (cortisol) and increase energy in your body
• Minerals: such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, sodium, zinc, iron, selenium (also an antioxidant) and potassium
• Amino Acids: 20 of the 22 human required amino accids, which is 7 of the 8 essential amino acids!
• Anthraquinones: 12 Anthraquinones compounds which are commonly called “Laxatives” and also help as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals
• Fatty Acids: 4 plant based fatty acids that all have anti-inflammatory actions, and one named Lupeol that has anti-septic and analgesic properties
• Hormones: 2 called Auxins and Gibberellins that help in wound healing of new tissue and have anti-inflammatory properties.
• Polysaccharides: which help to boost the immune system and reduce inflammation
• Salicylic acid: an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial substance
• Lignin: used in topical substances to enhance penetrative effects of ingredients into the skin
• Saponins: the soapy substance you can see when you break Aloe Vera plants, has cleansing and antiseptic properties.