What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a skin disorder, characterized by the production of excessive skin cells. Whereas a normal skin cell matures and passes from the bottom layer of the skin to the epidermis in about 28 days, a psoriatic cell forms in about 8 days, causing scaly patches that spread to cover larger and larger areas.
There are a number of factors that could be the underlying cause for this condition; it can result from a faulty utilization of fat, build-up of toxins in an unhealthy colon and current research now hypothesizes that Psoriasis is an autoimmune condition.
Psoriasis and Aloe Vera
• Aloe Vera’s enzymatic properties enable to destroy excessive dead skin cells, whilst simultaneously conditioning the skin
• The Salicylic acid constituent of Aloe Vera exerts anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial actions and helps reduce discomfort, redness and inflammation associated with Psoriasis.
• Lignins found in Aloe Vera penetrate even toughened areas of skin and promote repair and restoration.
• Taken internally Aloe Vera is an immune enhancer because of its high levels of anti-oxidants and polysaccharides.
• Taken internally it aids detoxification and digestive support, addressing primary and secondary causes of psoriatic outbreaks
As we can see there is no single magic ingredient in Aloe Vera. All the properties in the plant work together in a synergistic manner to create healing and health giving benefits.
Where to purchase our Organic Aloe Vera Gel?
Below are our current Aloe Vera Gel prices and bundles:
The Great Directions Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel is exclusively available to purchase from:
- Online via our Secure Online Shopping Cart – Click Here
- Melbourne Clinic at 131/1 Queens Road Melbourne 3004 – Phone: (03) 9988 0888
- Sydney Clinic at 147 William Street, Woolloomooloo 2011 – Phone: (02) 9191 0390