More reasons to Trust Great Directions PRP for Hair Loss Clinics
More Reasons to Trust Great Directions PRP for Hair Loss Clinics!
[divider align=”center” size=”normal” variant=”normal” dimension=”1px” color=”#528FD0″ scrolltext=””][/divider]
Here are some additional reasons why you can trust Great Directions PRP for Hair Loss Clinics in Melbourne and Sydney! Below are some of the reason’s why you can trust Great Directions PRP for Hair Loss Clinics to help you to Look Good and Feel Great!
Reason #4: Sterile and New Single Use Items are 100% disposable!
• At Great Directions PRP for Hair Loss Clinics we don’t reuse anything! All of the items that comes in contact with your blood are disposed of and destroyed, they are not re-washed or re-used.
• We only use pre-sterilised and single use only medical equipment when performing all PRP for Hair Loss Treatmetns.
• Many clinics often rely on sterilisers and manual cleaning in between patients. At Great Directions PRP for Hair Loss Clinics, each patient receives items that are Pre-Sterilised, Brand New and Used Once then it is immediately disposed of.
Reason #5: Economy of Scale = Cheaper PRP for Hair Loss Prices
• There are a lot of clinics that offer PRP for Hair Loss and/or PRP for the Face/Skin Treatments across Melbourne and Sydney. However, all of these clinics offer multiple services eg. Hair Laser Treatments, Transplants, Medications, Shampoos or Face/Skin Clinics regularly offer Botox or Filler Injections, Laser and/or IPL Skin Treatments, Take Home Skin Care Products etc.
• Based on our own research in calling 30 clinics that offer PRP for Hair Loss Treatments across Melbourne and Sydney, the number of PRP treatments these clinics averaged per week ranges from 2-14 PRP for Hair Loss or PRP for the Face/Skin treatments per week.
• In 2016 (Jan – Nov 2016), we have averaged 91 performed PRP for Hair Loss treatments per week (Officially we performed 4368 PRP treatments from Jan-Nov 2016.
• Because we perform a large QUANTITY of PRP for Hair Loss Treatments, patients are able to benefit from our “Economy of Scale”, meaning our fixed costs are shared across more patients. If we only did 6 treatments per week instead of 90-120 treatments per week, we would have to spread our fixed costs across less people. However, because we are sharing our fixed costs across more people, this reduces our PRP for Hair Loss Prices significantly.
• Click Here to view our current PRP for Hair Loss Prices & Packages
[highlight color=”#00349e” border_color=”#00349e” background_attachment=”scroll” horizontal_position=”left” vertical_position=”top” background_stretch=”no” background_pattern=”grid” min_height=”” first_page=”no” last_page=”yes” padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″ margin_bottom=”0″margin_top=”0″ fullwidth=”yes”][call_to_action_2 style=”3″ header=”Regrow Your Hair & Save up to 55% with our PRP Packages” content=”Plus receive a 100% Money Back Guarantee! Conditions Apply” buttontext=”View Details” background=”” background_hover=”” url=”http://prpforhairloss.com.au/pricing/” target=”_parent”][/highlight]