This Mega Smoothie Is AMAZING!
If you compared eating 1 x piece of fruit in the MORNING vs the EVENING, the body will absorb MORE of the nutrients if it is eaten in the MORNING vs eating the same piece of fruit in the EVENING.
Eating the below “Recipe for Success” every morning for breakfast for at least 2 days prior to your PRP treatment will noticeably enhance the results from your PRP treatments. (Ideally every morning for 7 days prior would be ideal!)
- 1 x Large Banana
- 1 x Cup of Mixed Berries (Frozen is acceptable)
- 1 x Cup of Mango or any Citrus Fruit (Frozen is acceptable)
- 3 x Cups of Kale or Spinach (Frozen is acceptable)
- 1 x scoop of your favourite protein (vanilla flavour is best)
- ¼ to a ½ of a cup of rolled oats
- 1 x serving of Spirulina Powder
- 1 x serving of Lysine Amino Acids
- 1 x serving of Acetyl L Carnitine
- Fill with water, coconut water, milk or almond milk
Using frozen mixed berries + mango from Coles/Woolworths or your favourite supermarket will make the smoothie taste like there is ice-cream in the ingredients when there is not.
When selecting a protein, aim for a Hydrolysed Protein due to its high absorption rate. bulknutrients.com.au have a great tasting Hydrolysed Protein (Scott is a fan of the vanilla flavour when following the above recipe.)
Spiralina is considered natures super-multivitamin! bulknutrients.com.au is who Scott purchases his spirulina from. Lysine and Acetyl L Carnitine are amino acids that help to maintain energy and are reported to assist with blocking DHT levels when combined with saw palmetto and sweet potato. These are also available from bulknutrients.com.au