PRP for Hair Loss Recipe for Success
The best way to start the day!
If you compared eating 1 x piece of fruit in the MORNING vs the EVENING, the body will absorb MORE of the nutrients if it is eaten in the MORNING vs eating the same piece of fruit in the EVENING.
Eating the below “Recipe for Success” every morning for breakfast for at least 2 days prior to your PRP treatment will noticeably enhance the results from your PRP treatments. (Ideally every morning for 7 days prior would be ideal!)
- 1 x Large Banana
- 1 x Cup of Mixed Berries (Frozen is acceptable)
- 1 x Cup of Mango or any Citrus Fruit (Frozen is acceptable)
- 3 x Cups of Kale or Spinach (Frozen is acceptable)
- 1 x scoop of a hydrolysed protein (vanilla flavour is best)
- ¼ to a ½ of a cup of rolled oats
- 1 x serving of Spirulina Powder
- 1 x serving of Lysine Amino Acids
- 1 x serving of Acetyl L Carnitine
- Fill with water