Payments + Purchases Terms + Conditions
- Great Directions aims to keep treatment prices at affordable levels. To do this, we require clients to pay for their treatments at the time a reservation is made.
- All purchases are valid for 12months from the date they are purchased.
- Great Directions offers two types of pricing options for treatments/services.
• Pay As You Go: Purchase 1 x treatment at a time (must be paid at the time the reservation is requested)
• Prepaid Packages: Pre-purchase multiple treatments in advance and receive a significant discount in return for pre-purchasing your treatments in advance. (must be paid at the time the FIRST reservation is requested). Conditions apply – continue reading down the page.
- In the event you are provided with a complimentary treatment from Great Directions, the complimentary treatment will remain on your account until all paid treatments have been used by the patient. At this time, the complimentary treatments are available for the upcoming 12month period. Complimentary Treatments are not refundable or transferable or redeemable as cash.
Securing a Treatment Reservation
- To secure a reservation with Great Directions, patients must have sufficient treatment credits in their account. If they do not, then to secure that reservation, patients will need to purchase additional credits, this can be done online via our website (www.prpforface.com.au/prices/ ) or over the phone (ph: 0490002080) or in person at our clinic.
- Please note, if you select to pay in person, you will need to come in to purchase the credit THEN you will be able to reserve a treatment for a later date. You will not be able to secure a reservation and pay on the day.
Cancelling or Amending or Rescheduling a Treatment Reservation
- We require a minimum 5hrs notice (via a phone call or actioned via the Live Online Booking System) if you wish to change or cancel a treatment reservation
- Requests received with MORE THAN than 5hrs notice;
• Changes, amendments or modifications can be made without a fee or charge.
• Cancellations can be made, however the client will be issued a credit voucher for redemption within 12mths from the date of purchase
- Requests received WITHIN 5hrs of the reserved treatment time;
• Changes, amendments or modifications will result in a $50 surcharge. This applies to clients also on the All You Need Package.
• The surcharge applies to any treatment cancelled up to 15mins
• This applies to clients on the “All You Need” package.
• If we are unable to answer your call, please leave a detailed voicemail stating: Your Full Name from Suburb, The DATE and TIME of your Treatment.
- If you are unsure if this treatment is suitable for you, please contact us prior to purchasing a treatment.
- Great Directions offers two types of pricing options.
• Pay As You Go: Purchase 1 x treatment at a time (must be paid at the time the reservation is requested)
• Prepaid Packages: Pre-purchase multiple treatments in advance and receive a significant discount in return for pre-purchasing your treatments in advance. (must be paid at the time the FIRST reservation is requested)
- Clients who purchase our PREPAID options have been provided with a sizable discount in return for them pre-purchasing their treatments in advance. All treatments purchased are valid for 12mths from the date of purchase. All treatments purchased as a PREPAID option that receives a DISCOUNT or REDUCED price are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Great Directions reserves the right to alter its policy related to Prepaid Packages being NON-REFUNDABLE at its discretion. In the instance where a refund is offered by Great Directions and the customer purchased a PRE-PAID Package, then the patient received a SIGNIFICANT and LARGE discount because they had PRE-PURCHASED multiple treatments ahead of time. By cancelling the package, if part of the package has been received or used and the UN-USED treatment/services are to be refunded, then the patients refund will need to be calculated with the LARGE discount removed. Therefore to calculate the amount the patient will receive as a refund, please use the below formula:
— # of treatments used MULTIPLED by the Pay As You Go Price at the time of the original purchase
— The total achieved above is then DEDUCTED from the Price the customer paid for the Pre-Paid Package
— The amount achieve from the above equation equals the amount that the customer will be refunded.
- Clients who purchase our 12mth All Inclusive Package as a pre-paid option are only able to claim a refund if they are considered medically not fit for their treatment and this is validated by an Australian Doctor (please request the information and detail that we require from the doctor in order for a refund to be considered.).
• Great Directions reserves the right to extend the expiry date of purchased treatments instead of applying a refund.
• If a refund is approved, the refund will be calculated at the rate of:
- # of treatments received
- Multiplied by the average price per treatment for our 4 x Prepaid Package ( to calculate = full total price of the 4 x PRP Prepaid Pack DIVIDED by 4)
- Minus the paid price (not including any treatment credits that were traded in to upgrade to this package or any complimentary treatments)
- Clients who purchase our 12mth Direct Debit Plan, are contractually obliged to pay for 12 x monthly repayments. The package can not be cancelled or suspended or transferred to someone else and refunds are not provided.
- Please call/contact our office to confirm approx treatment times. Refunds will not be issued because a patient’s preferred treatment time/schedule is not readily available.
- If a patient is diagnosed with a NEW medical condition and has purchased a pre-paid package from Great Directions. If receiving PRP treatments will restrict or negatively impact the progress of treatment for the NEWLY diagnosed condition, then the patient is eligible to request a refund.
• Great Directions requires the patient to provide us with a letter from their Australian Registered Medical Practitioner.
• In the letter, it must clearly address:
—-Why is the patient considered not medically suitable to receive PRP treatments?
—-How long (approx) will the patient be considered medically not suitable to receive PRP treatments?
- In the instance of 3 x subsequent reschedules for a PARTICULAR or ORIGINAL treatment booking was to occur WITHIN 5hrs of the scheduled appointment, then the client is entitled to ask for a refund of the services not received. Requests should be made and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org please note that complimentary treatments will not be refunded. For example;
• Treatment Reservation = this treatment is cancelled by Great Directions within 5hrs of the scheduled time. (Reschedule #1)
• Rescheduled Treatment = this treatment is also cancelled by Great Directions within 5hrs of the scheduled time. (Reschedule #2)
• Re- Re-scheduled Treatment = this treatment is also cancelled by Great Directions within 5hrs of the scheduled time. (Reschedule #3)
- Please allow sufficient time to arrive for your reservation time. We recommend clients to arrive 5-10mins prior to their reservation time, this will allow for the completion of any pre-treatment discussions or forms that require your attention.
- LATE POLICY:Arriving LESS THAN 15mins late:• If clients arrive late for their reserved treatment time (but less than 15mins late) the treatment can commence
- Arriving MORE THAN 15mins late:
• If clients arrive more than 15mins late for their reserved treatment time, we will make every effort to accommodate you for the same day, however if we are not able to do this, then it will be treated as a cancellation because it will ne UNSAFE to complete the scheduled treatment in under 60hrs without compromising on the effectiveness of the treatment.
• In this instance, a $50 change fee is applicable and must be paid prior to being able to schedule your next treatment.
- Clients should familiarise themselves and ensure they are complying with our pre-treatment instructions: (click here) Clients who do not follow our MANDATORY requirements for treatments may be required to purchase additional services.
Example: Hair Wash ($25) if PRP hair client arrives with hair fibres still in, or Facial (min $29) if a skin needling or PRP skin client arrives with heavy makeup that need to be removed.
- Clients are required to comply with the minimum dietary requirements for 2 days prior to each PRP treatment (the day prior and the day of the treatment):
• Consume 3 x cups of approved fruit: http://prpforhairloss.com.au/pre-prp-treatment/
• Consume 5 x cups of approved vegetables http://prpforhairloss.com.au/pre-prp-treatment/
• Drink at least 2L of water http://prpforhairloss.com.au/pre-prp-treatment/
• Avoid the items listed in the “Avoid” section on the pre-treatment webpage: http://prpforhairloss.com.au/pre-prp-treatment/
- Failure to comply with the points listed above may make it:
• Unsafe to safely extract the required blood supply
• Reduce the effectiveness of your treatment because you have not prepared your blood to ensure it is nutrient rich (achieved by following our pre-treatment recommendations)
- If Great Directions considers it to be UNSAFE to proceed with the treatment because the patient has not followed our pre-treatment instructions, you will be offered to reschedule your treatment at a cost of $50. This fee is required to be paid before any future booking can be made.
- Clients & Patients are required to know and comply with the our post-treatment instructions.
• Clients who do not follow our MANDATORY requirements for treatments, could alter the outcome.
• Great Directions will not be held liable or responsible for the treatment once you leave the premises.
- Great Directions will not allow partners or carers to be in the treatment zone whilst any treatment is being performed (unless required to by law).
- Patients that we determine to have poor or under-developed english verbal skills must be accompanied by their own provided translator at all times. Great Directions will require the patient to sign a translator liability waiver form indemnifying Great Directions from any and all liability arising to poor or inaccurate translation of our instructions.
- Great Directions will not allow clients to act, behave or discuss content that could be considered as discrimination, harassment, intimidation or offensive.
- Mobile Phones are to be switched on SILENT with NO VIBRATION in treatment rooms. Mobile Phone Calls are not to be made in treatment rooms without prior approval from the treatment provider. The patient is to never photograph, video or record at any time whilst at a clinic. This is to protect the privacy of all patients, staff and the intellectual property of the company.
- All patients are required to inform Great Directions if their health or well being circumstances were to change. Failure to do so may reduce the effectiveness of the PRP treatments you are receiving and therefore reduce your eligibility for the 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- In some instances, our experienced team may be unable to safely extract the blood from the patient (required for the PRP treatment).
• If this happens, and the patient has not followed the food/drink recommendations for 2 days prior to the treatment (the day prior and the day of the treatment) = $50 rescheduling fee is applicable.
• If this happens, and the patient DID follow all of our food/drink recommendations for 2 days prior to the treatment and does not have any other medical condition that is known to reduce a person’s ability to safely extract blood (venepuncture), then the patient will be offered a rescheduled appointment for at least 3 days into the future = at no cost